Posted by : dolce-beat 02 January 2011

I know my people; my people are good; my people are bad; my people makes me happy, sad, mad, strong, weak; my people are manipulative invaders; my people wants to be perfect, but they make mistakes on the way to perfection. My people are my people anyways and anyhow. I'm their people too.
We are meant to hurt each other; we are meant to make each other happy; we are meant to help each other; we are meant to destroy each other. It's in our nature.
The cycle of life and dead. Somehow we are addicted to the pursue of happiness. No one knows how to live the right way. Nobody knows how to handle life. Nobody knows how to get along with each other... and the time passes by, we are trying to figure it all out.
We scream, we cry, we laugh, we fight, we destroy, we damage, we help, we repair things, people, life, hearts... We know there's an end. We all know the fact that we live to die. Why do we spend life making other miserable? Why does misery exists anyways? Because we exist. Because human beings are unpredictable and uncontrollable. No law, no rules, no regulations will stop us from doing our own will, our own craziness... Every head is its own world.
Whatever you do; stop worrying! Stop feeling afraid! Live life with no regrets, just live... stay focus on living it up. The only cure for paranoia and distress is "to be you", just as YOU are. Living life without a meaning, without goals, without love.. some people have a really sad pathetic existence in this world. Pain makes you feel awful and scared. You promise you won't ever care again. Then you realize you can't control it. Life happens. The best we can do is let ourselves feel it when it comes. Because pain is survival. You need to learn how to let it go when you can. Life is insane and the worse part is that when you think it is over; everything starts again and it takes your breath away. You can't do nothing but accept it and move on!
We all are driven by the paranoia of this rollercoaster called life. You meet people that makes you shiver, people that you won't ever forget (for good or for bad) because they teach you a lesson for grow and self-discovery. We always lose the things we love the most. It's a cycle, what starts must end. Life is full of disappointments. 
Responsibility walks hand in hand with capacity and power, which as a result will be reflected on your leadership; You must choose the thoughts and actions that will lead you on to success. I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity an obligation; every possession, a duty.Once you realize where your emotions are coming from, you can choose to behave in a different way. Instead of blaming everything around you, take responsibility for your own feelings... Begin to create a present that is different from your past... that, is transformation! I run away... We run away from our promises.
One day. One day I will understand the meaning of my journey in life and that day... My journey will be over.

One Response so far.

  1. MadCowGod says:

    The point is that there is no point. We are not supposed to get it 'til the end, I guess.
    That was more an aside than a Soliloquy btw
    It's fun to read your stuff again :)

- Copyright © ¿Vivir o Sobrevivir?© - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -