Posted by : dolce-beat 20 November 2012


When I was around 13 years old, I was in school and for no reason a broke down in tears. I wasn’t able to control my sadness; I wasn’t able to understand why I was crying so I walked out of the classroom. To my surprise around 5 friends came out trying to help me, but I wasn’t able to speak… The teacher came out and brought me inside and then she said: “Kiarytza, I don’t know what’s troubling you right now. I need you to know that you are one of my best students, not because of your grades, but because of your heart. You’re always happy and you always have a smile on your face. Every time someone needs help, you’re always there to help them. You’re respectful and kind to people and I’ve never seen you making fun of others or putting them down. For your age you’re a mature young lady and I’m sure the future is waiting for you with arms wide open. You’re unique and such an amazing human being. Never forget that you’re a very especial kid and that people will always love to be around you.”
My teacher broke down in tears and to this day I think that was the most transcendental experience I’ve ever had.

- Copyright © ¿Vivir o Sobrevivir?© - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -