Posted by : dolce-beat 26 September 2012

Dear Friends,

As you know, I've been all pumped up with the Tough Mudder event that I just completed. Our team already signed up for the next Tough Mudder 2013; mainly because we are crazy, but most important because we are raising money f
or the Wounded Warrior Project. Your donation to Wounded Warrior Project enables the team to help thousands of injured warriors returning home from the current conflicts and to provide assistance to their families. As the number of wounded steadily increases, it is easy to see how the needs of these brave individuals also increase. Please make your donation today, $1 can make a huge impact at the end of this fund raising event. I want my brothers and sisters to get the support they deserve, please help me in this journey. Our goal is to raise $150 in 10 months, but I need your help.

Please contact me if you have questions regarding this message. I love you guys ♥ and thanks in advance for your help :)

To donate go to:

https://register.toughmudder.com/fundraising/donate.aspx?event=15046&fundraiser=r6292752

- Copyright © ¿Vivir o Sobrevivir?© - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -