Posted by : dolce-beat 06 October 2010

The difference between you and me is so simple and complicated at the same time. I am not saying I'm better, but I promise to do everything within my power to do better everyday of my existence in this world.


You call it CUNNING, I call it SKILLS.
You call it STUBBORNNESS, I call it DETERMINATION.
You call it JOB, I call it SERVICE.
You call it OBLIGATION, I call it RESPONSIBILITY.
You call it RELIABILITY, I call it INTEGRITY.
You call it PERFECTIONISM,  I call it EXCELLENCE.
You call it PRIDE, I call it HONOR.
You call it ASSIGNMENT, I call it DUTY.
You call it QUITTING, and I don't know how to call it... because I NEVER GIVE UP.

...therefore I am.
Each and everyday I have to remind myself why am I here, why I do the things I do and why I refuse myself to give up on simple trivial things on a daily basis. Life is too short to waste it, but my strengths and virtues will never be taken away.
I refuse myself to change who I am, to be more of the same pile of nomads without sense of life, ethical nor moral values.
I am not trying to be different, I am not claiming myself as a unique individual, but I am the very best of me and that... that fact... nobody will change it.




"-Why do you want it so badly?
  -Because they say I couldn't have it." -Man of Honor




Disclaimer:

Photo owner: http://punktapes.com/?p=13

- Copyright © ¿Vivir o Sobrevivir?© - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -